Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tool 8

I will be receiving iTouches and the Mini Lap tops for my classroom and Im SOOOO excited!! I know my kids are too! After watching the videos, I have learned how to search for educations apps to download to the itches. I think its important that the kiddos know that they are used to help them learn and to not play Angry Birds! I also learned ways to use the webcam! I think it will be so much fun to have the kids make videos and I am very excited to see what they come up with. They love seeing themselves on camera!
Luckily, Miss Lee has been excellent with getting my class introduced to the iTouches and Mini's in the library. Each student has learned how to work the devices and how to find and use apps that are appropriate. Just like anything in your classroom, we will have to set expectations for using the devices and model the appropriate behavior when using them. I plan to use them in math and literacy centers, as well as for many other lessons. I think the class is able to follow the directions and truly use the devices for learning purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment